These Amazingly Tasty Heath Bar Cupcakes are a Yummy Treat!
You’ve got to make these amazingly tasty heath bar cupcakes. They’ve got all the things that make for an awesome cupcake and are easy to boot!
RELATED READING: Easy Cupcake Recipes – The BEST Vanilla Cupcakes
Heath Bar Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are a little in love with this easy toffee cupcake recipe. It’s so simple, honestly, but then you get this really uniquely wonderful flavor that I just can’t get over. I think I’ve found my birthday cupcake, honestly.
I think my favorite parts are the salted caramel frosting and the heath bar bits on top. It’s that creamy, dreamy sauce and the crunchy pops of hard-candy bar combining in a way that is undeniably delicious. If you’re ready for a decadent melt-in-your-mouth cupcake experience, let’s get started.
RELATED READING: DELICIOUSLY FUN CUPCAKE RECIPES
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Chocolate Toffee Cupcakes
- Start with your favorite chocolate cupcake recipe. If you’re anything like me, you definitely need a “no-fail” cupcake, so I always fall back on my Lazy Girl chocolate cupcakes. Done right every time–and they’re always so moist it’s sinful.
- If your heart is just set on it, you can make a cream cheese frosting, sure. But the best, most light and fluffy frosting you can pipe with a decorating bag is this awesome homemade buttercream in this recipe, with confectioners sugar and all the yummy salted caramel flavoring.
- Always always always let your cupcakes cool to room temperature before you frost them because warm frosting is no fun. Particularly when you’re drizzling salted caramel over it. You’re just asking for the frosting to just melt on you then. LOL!
- Don’t skimp on the heath bar bits. If you want my personal opinion, you’ll just plan on loading up a half of a these awesome heath bars on each cupcake. So yummy.
RELATED READING: S'mores Cupcakes with Graham Cracker Crust and Fluff Center
How to Make Heath Bar Cupcakes - Recipe and Tutorial
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Easy Cupcake Decorating Ideas You Might Like
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcakes – These are the most decadent cupcakes I think I’ve ever made. I mean, chocolate covered cherry stuffed cupcakes?! Mmmmm…
- Cookies and Cream Cupcakes – I love having cookies with my cupcakes. I mean, not always, but when they’re combined like this, I’m in.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes - This amazingly yummy cupcake recipe sounds so basic, but the truth is that the results are a symphony on your tongue!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy desserts board on Pinterest.
Your recipe for Heath Cupcakes was amazing. They were not too sweet and they did not disappoint!! I love to bake and create new cupcake recipes. I will bake these again!! Thanks for sharing! Yes
Oh I’m so glad you like them, too, Karen. These are always asked for by my neighbor :)