These strawberry brownie kebabs are so much fun to make and eat! My daughter loves this strawberry dessert idea because she can help make it.
Guest-Worthy Strawberry Brownie Kebabs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I am such a huge fan of easy anything – easy crafts, easy desserts. We’ve shared ridiculously easy desserts like these:
When I say that I love anything which can get kids in the kitchen, I mean it. There’s math to do, science fun to have, and well, I just like the help. ;)
These strawberry kebabs are a snap to put together and require barely any adulting of the kids. It’s the perfect treat for everyone!
Strawberry Kebabs – Ingredients You Likely Have On Hand
If your house is like mine, you probably have everything you need for this quick treat. For these strawberry brownie kebabs, you’ll need:
- large marshmallows
- brownies – homemade or store-bought because we know you’re busy :)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (for topping)
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon coconut oil
How to Make Strawberry Brownie Kebabs
Remember how I said to get the kids in the kitchen? Seriously, this strawberry skewer treat requires minimal adult supervision!
- Press a brownie or two onto a skewer, followed by a marshmallow, and one strawberry. Continue until your skewer is full. Repeat with all skewers and lay them down on a plate or wax-paper coated pan.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and add about a tablespoon of coconut oil. Melt in 30-second intervals, stirring between each.
- Transfer the melted chocolate to a zip-top bag and cut a small hole in one corner. Drizzle a generous amount on the skewers and place in the refrigerator so the chocolate hardens.
And you’re done with your fun – and guest-worthy – strawberry brownie kebabs!
Over to You
Have you made many treats on skewers? My daughter thinks they are the bee’s knees!
Please Share This on Facebook and Pinterest