Smoothies ARE a Culinary Skill… Right?
Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 c frozen (or fresh) organic blueberries
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 c organic Greek yogurt
- 1/2 – 1 c non-flavored coconut water (can use water; use more if you want leftovers to make pops)
- 1/2 c organic reduced-fat milk (or substitute)
- 2 handfuls of spinach (or kale)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp of honey (optional, if your kids need sweetness to cut the greens)
Over to You
Do you like green smoothies? They’re a staple in our house and when they’re this tasty, it’s so easy to get more greens into kids.
Will you please pin this blueberry smoothie recipe to your favorite smoothies or clean-eating board on Pinterest? Your shares are how we grow and we are sincerely grateful.