This princess toss game add a little girly fun to the traditional hot potato toss game. Let’s make this fun, frilly, and free-flying craft for kids.
Supplies for a Princess Toss Game
- 2 same-size felt circles – Any size or colors will do. I used a light blue tulle because we are stuck in a 2.5 year old’s love of FROZEN’s Princess / Queen Elsa. I made my circles 3.5 inches in diameter because the plastic mason jar lid I grabbed to trace was that size.
- Tulle scraps – I used 3 inches x 34 inches, but you can use anything you can ruffle (including ribbon or fabric).
- Small, sparkly beads – I used 12 (6 on each side).
- 1 small bell – Obviously not necessary, but the tinkling of a bell sure seems princess-y, right?
- Rice (or other semi-dense filler)
- Hand-sewing supplies