If your kiddo is like mine, they need this Pokemon Eevee Valentine box in their life. No doubt, this epic Valentines mailbox has a permanent home at our house.
Pokemon Eevee Valentine Box
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we can literally sing the “Gotta Catch ‘Em All” song from Pokemon’s intro. And not 100% because the kiddo sometimes has Ash Catchem’s adventures on constant replay–Pokemon did originally come out when I was a kiddo, so I did dabble on my own when I was a young’un. LOL! So, when she asked if we could make a Pokemon Valentine mailbox, I was down.
And can I just say that this Eevee Valentine box is so CUTE! Perfectly proportioned (just kidding) and obviously the best interpretation of an imaginary dog-looking thing (riiiight…) that’s ever been made. Also, just FYI–the kid was over the moon with it. And as long as that one is happy, I’m happy. If you’re ready to make a Pokemon Valentine mailbox, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite kid’s crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Pokemon Valentine Box Craft
- First, click here to download the little neck scruff and eyes–all the details you need to give your Eevee life.
- Second, grab some nesting boxes you’ve got lying around from Christmas or click here to grab the cheapest (money-wise, they still look pretty sturdy) boxes I could find.
- Next, don’t overthink this. I know, I know, but this isn’t the Mona Lisa here, you’re just making a Pokemon Valentine’s mailbox. So, do your best to paint your box brown, or cover it with kraft paper, whatever is easiest for you, then paste on the decorations. You do not have to be a perfectionist.
- Cut a hole in the top somewhere. I didn’t get that far before I was so excited to snap pictures, but that’s kind of the point for a Valentine’s mailbox, right?! So, be sure to cut that hole in the top. I’m thinking 1-inch by 3-inches should be adequate.
How Do I Make this Eevee Valentine Box?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Valentine Crafts You Might Like
- DIY Valentines Gnomes – Definitely not a kid’s craft, but it’s about the cutest thing you’ll see and definitely something you want to make!
- Harry Potter Printable Valentines – If your kiddo is into Pokemon, chances are, they’ll also love some Harry Potter, so make ’em smile with a set of wizarding Valentines!
- Pokemon Party Bags – If you’re not really digging the idea of a box, maybe a Valentine bag is more your speed? This easy free printable will certainly do the trick!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Valentines ideas board on Pinterest.