Get a Kick Out of These Ninja Valentines SVGs
I am so ready for Valentines Day this year. This set of Ninja Valentines SVGs have me giggling and hi-ya-ing. It’s just too fun. The kiddo is going to love taking her printable Valentines cards to school and I’m going to lave a new shirt! LOL!
Ninja Valentines SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we normally make funny shirts and things for the kiddo. To be honest, she’s definitely getting the funnest cut files for Cricut. But, sometimes, I make something just for me. This set of Valentine ninja cut files are “the one” for me. LOL!
If these little ninjas have your heart thumping, too, let’s get started.
How Do I Download These Valentine Ninja SVG Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
How to Use this Ninja Valentines Cut File for Cricut
- If, like me, you’re planning on using heat transfer vinyl, make sure to mirror the image and put the material shiny side down. If you don’t, you’re going to waste a ton of vinyl (like me) and you’re going to be so disappointed (like me).
- This is literally the perfect set for a mom/baby or dad/kiddo–it’s just MADE for a duo set. I just think this is the cutest thing ever!
- I plan to grab this raglan t-shirt to put this on. But, if you’re not sure, you can always browse my favorite Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, and cutting project accessories I use and love. You’re sure to find something awesome.
- After you have the free downloads, simply open the SVG DXF EPS or PNG file type you’re choosing to use into Cameo Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space, depending on which of the cutting machines you’re using. Size the file to fit on the item you’re planning to put the design on, then follow the directions on your cutting machine.
- Big, HUGE tip: attach the design and letters in Design Space. It’s no fun to have a lot of independent letters, spending an hour trying to put them together straight. It takes FOREVER. So, be sure to attach the letters, that way you can move fast and not spend forever positioning letters on your blanks.
Get the Valentines Ninja SVG Here
Click here to get the Ninja Valentines SVGs for Cricut or Silhouette! While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Stealing Hearts Raccoon SVG for Valentines – I love raccoons. They’re silly, fun, and as long as they’re just drawings–please don’t invite a real one to my house–they’re super sweet. So I made a “stealing hearts” cut file for Valentines!
- Gnome Valentine Mailbox SVG Set and Craft Idea – You know you love all these SVGs for holidays, but what do you DO with them? This idea is AWESOME inspiration.
- Dinosaur Free Valentine SVG Set – If your little dino loves a good rawr, this set is perfect for a Valentine’s T-shirt or cards!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.