Cash Giveaway and Hand Painted Fabric
There’s something for everyone today: hand painted fabric and a cash giveaway. Oh yeah, cash!
Hand Painted Fabric
I have been painting a lot of fabric lately and I’ve learned so much. Answers to questions like:
- What projects can I make?
- Which projects make the best hand made gifts?
- What is the best type of fabric to take paint?
- Should I use a stencil or free-hand a design?
- What happens if I make a mistake?
I’ll be sharing some projects soon, but I wanted to make you aware that all of the tips, techniques and tricks I’ve learned are being shared with all email subscribers. That’s right – all email subscribers get access to our “Exclusive Content” section. Have you signed up yet?
Here’s the ‘money’ part of this post: a cash giveaway! I’ve teamed up with 10 creative and generous bloggers to bring you a chance at winning $195 in PayPal cash.
Please be sure and say thank you to the amazing bloggers who helped to put together this phenomenal cash prize for you to win!
Jen of JENerally Informed ♥ | Jennifer The Deliberate Mom ♥ | Celeste of Leapfrog and Lipgloss ♥ | Julie of Girl On The Move ♥ | Lauren of Motherhood and Beyond ♥ | Sarah of Ruffles and Rain Boots ♥ | Tammi of French Robin Designs ♥ | Jordan of Jordan’s Onion ♥ | Trish of The Trish List ♥ | Jamie of Coffee With Jamie ♥ | Holly of Our Poole House
Cash, folks. Have you started shopping for the holidays yet? Need some cash to help with gifts or groceries for that big family dinner? Enter the giveaway – there’s so many chances to win!*
The giveaway is closed and the winner has been notified.
* This giveaway is being offered through the generosity of myself and these fabulous bloggers. Entry open to US and Canada residents. Drawing will take place on December 6, 2014 and the winner has 5 days to respond before a new winner is selected. Winner must have a PayPal account to redeem winnings. Winnings will be sent within 48 hours of receipt of emailed confirmation.
After you enter, come back and visit with us as we share some of our favorite handmade gift tutorials:
A beginner sewing tutorial (with an easy, knit applique) for burp cloths for baby and new mom gifts.
An easy beginner sewing tutorial to make a simple drawstring bag.