Get these free Valentine’s Day SVG files, fonts, and graphics for the sweetest crafting. Crafting can get expensive, but not with these free cut files and design elements for the loveliest of holidays.
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
Get Notified of New SVGs!
Get TONS of free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home.
You'll get all of these (and so many more) along with the weekly newsletter from ruffles and rain boots.
If you use GMAIL or YAHOO, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Sarah
How to Download These Free Valentine’s Day Graphics…
This is a collection of free unicorn SVGs. You must click through each item to get them.
In order to download, click on the link (underlined in blue) and follow the download instructions. I have tried to group them by image but friends, click through to find so much more.
Free Valentine’s Day SVG Cutting Files and Graphics
We are big fans of digital crafting (click to see our curated collections). We like to share free graphics, SVGs, and cut files with you and even a few ideas on how to use them.
Now let’s get to the goodies, Y’all. Here are some of the cutest, free Valentine’s Day SVG files and graphics I can find on the web. Good news – most of these can be used for commercial projects. Woohoo!
- It’s the little things (like this) which matter most.
- So many lovely Valentine’s Day elements (some of these are TOO cute to pass up)!
- Sometimes, you just need a simple wreath. Here are lots.
- I feel pretty surround by dahlias. Here are 96 free dahlia elements.
- Know anyone who can write a great love song?
- Top it all off with flowy banners (many to choose from, all free).
- Need a beautiful Valentine’s Day background pattern? Try these (all 8 are free).
Free Valentine’s Day SVG Cut Files
I know we listed a lot of free Valentine’s Day SVG files but we’re here to help, so… Below are a few more free resources for some free Valentine cutting files.
- If you’re looking for a scrapbooking layout with a cute frame, try this frame.
- This adorable Valentine’s Day favor box might be just what you need.
- Any chocolate or sweets lover would be grateful to get this sweet Valentine box.
- I absolutely LOVE this tree trunk box with a cute initial chalkboard heart.
Low-Priced SVG Files and Graphics for Valentine’s Day
Because it was such a hit with you all when I included them in my free Christmas SVG files and graphics article, I’m sharing some low-priced SVG files and graphics for Valentine’s Day, too. Most of these are under (or just at $1) but there are a few I couldn’t resist sharing.
- I’m itching to create a card with this. I love it and it’s SO inexpensive!!
- This is only $1 and it would be perfect for a country gal’s 1st Valentine’s Day.
- Yep, this is the cutest dump truck ever.
- My dashboard is going NUTS for this cute set of balloons. You’ll see why…
- Simple is often best (this can be used for so many things).
- Y’all know I’m a sucker for these trucks and Valentine’s Day is no exception!
- I bought this one – there’s just something about it that I couldn’t resist.
- If you’re creating a custom ‘heartbreaker’ design, this heartbeat is my favorite.
- Becuase sometimes a girl’s best friend is a donut. ‘Nuff said.
- If you’re crafting for a tween or teen, these are all the rage (and not cartoonish).
- Ah, Paris. It’s always a good idea.
- For those Disney lovers – Disney LOVE.
Over to You
Don’t forget to check out our list of amazing, free Valentine’s Day fonts. Let me know which is your favorite design. What are you going to create for the loveliest of holidays with one (or more) of these free Valentine’s Day SVG files?
If you found this list useful, will you please Pin it to your favorite Valentine’s Day board on Pinterest or share it with your friends on Facebook? We are sincerely grateful when you share!