DIY Easter Gnome Bottle Topper
You can make an adorable Easter gnome bottle topper DIY in just under 10 minutes using some scraps of fur, felt, and a sweater sleeve. Learn how to make this Easter craft with a hot glue gun.
These bottle toppers can be used for Easter decorations, take away favors for an Easter party, or as a beautiful handmade hostess gift. Read below for the easy bunny bottle topper craft and my tips for getting it right the first time.
Gnome Bottle Topper
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I not only make a lot of gnomes, I make a lot of gifts. I am making a few hostess gifts for friends to prepare for the holiday. And, like always, each basket is getting a bottle of wine.
This year, I am creating a few gnome bottle topper projects to adorn the wine so that the gift basket really stands out. Each of these Easter basket for adults is getting some dish towels, a set of bunny coasters, an adorable little bunny cake stand or deviled egg platter, and some canvas carrots.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
RELATED READING: Easy and Popular Gnome Bottle Topper for Christmas
Want To Find This Later? Save or Share
If you need to gather some supplies, save this to an Easter crafts pin board or share it on Facebook. Either way will make it easy to find later so you can get started.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Tips for Making Gnome Bottle Covers
- Use a sweater sleeve to make this craft less than 10 minutes. It’s so easy and you can find them at thrift stores or in your closet.
- If you have it, Mongolian fur is my favorite for this project because it’s a long-pile and is so luxurious. You can get the faux fur here in 10×10 inch cuts so you’re not left with tons of fur.
- A few ideas for gnome noses: wood balls, wood beads, pompoms, wool felt balls, corks, and even cotton fabric stuffed with Poly Fill and drawn into a ball.
- To make this easy Easter craft even more fluffy, use faux fur as the ear inserts.
- Be sure to put something in between the sleeve so that no hot glue seeps through.
- To make the hat from felt, follow this gnome bottle topper tutorial.
More Easter Crafts You Might Like
- Easter Gnomes to Make – These popular gnomes for Easter will get you creating with inspiration, techniques, and gnome patterns.
- Elegant Bunny Gnome – You can either use hot glue or a sewing machine to make this Easter gnome come together.
- DIY Bunny Coasters – Using Dollar Tree supplies, make these adorable bunny coasters in just minutes.
- Easter Tic-Tac-Toe – This is an easy DIY to pop into an Easter basket as a game on the go!
Make a DIY Gnome Bottle Topper for Easter
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this adorable Easter bunny bottle cover. If you are a visual learner, I recommend the full length Easter gnome bottle topper tutorial here.
Please Save or Share
Thank you for visiting today. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save this to an Easter pin board or share it to a crafty group on Facebook.