DIY Mason Jar Lid Christmas Crafts for Farmhouse Christmas Decor!
I absolutely love these DIY Mason jar lid Christmas crafts. They make the perfect farmhouse Christmas decor–and they’re all SUPER EASY!
Mason Jar Christmas Crafts
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are having the best time getting ready for Christmas (hush, I know it’s early, just hush, LOL!), and one of the most fun things I’m doing is making some new Christmas farmhouse decor. And I have found the BEST Mason jar Christmas crafts for inspiration that I can’t wait to share.
RELATED READING: CHRISTMAS CRAFTS, DIY & FOOD
There are several Mason jar lid ornaments, some Christmas tree wreaths and a couple crafts for kids. They’re all just great home decor or easy Christmas crafts that I am itching to make. So, get your hot glue gun ready and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite digital crafting ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make these Mason Jar Holiday Crafts
- There are a couple of different snowy scene mason jar lid Christmas ornaments in these mason jar crafts that are definitely worth making. My recommendation is to be sure to toss off a little glitter on these scene ornaments in the snow part. Glitter makes everything better.
- If you want to make several of these mason jar lid crafts and they all need to be painted one or two colors, consider spray painting them. It will be a ton faster than doing it by hand and the results are even better.
- If you want a LOT of lids and rings, I found a really good deal on a large lot of them here. I might make all of these mason jar crafts, so I went ahead and got a set.
Where Do I Get These Mason Jar Lid Christmas Crafts?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Holiday Craft Ideas Ideas You Might Like
- DIY Gnome Tutorials – I LOVE making gnomes. It’s my favorite hobby. So, if you’re not into it, you should consider it–so much fun!
- Easy Christmas Mason Jars – I made these pretty mason jars last year and they’re perfect for all sorts of decorating!
- Gnome Ornaments – Literally our most popular DIY ever. You have to check it out, even if you have already–I’ve updated it recently with some new ideas to make with the ornaments.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas board on Pinterest.