Amazing Stitch Cupcakes for a Lilo and Stitch Fan
If you know someone who would love these Lilo and Stitch inspired cupcakes, make them and watch their eyes light up! These easy mouse ear cupcakes are going to be a hit with everyone who loves creative cupcake ideas.
RELATED READING: Easy Cupcake Recipes – The BEST Vanilla Cupcakes
Amazing Stitch Cupcakes for Lilo and Stitch Fans
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, it’s not really a secret I believe cupcakes might be the world’s most amazing dessert. In just one batch, I can create 12-24 different little mini desserts. I can make them with a simple vanilla cupcake or with bourbon. Now, I’m not saying I eat a lot of bourbon cupcakes, I’m just saying I could.
Combining a love for Disney and cupcakes means we’re making sure we have our favorite stories covered with fabulous little treats. This week, we’re sharing these fun mouse ear Stitch cupcakes, inspired by Disney’s Lilo and Stitch movie. It’s one of our favorites, so let’s get started.
No Time to Make These Now? Pin Them for Later
Need to order the fondant? Share this on your profile or save it to Pinterest and it will be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips on Making This Easy Cupcake and Decorating Idea
I know you’re itching to get started but read through these tips. We’re working with fondant accents and bright colors and I promise if you read these, your Stitch cupcakes will be amazing.
- Your hands should be cleaned between working with the two colors of fondant. The pale pink is easily colored with the blue and the blue can turn purple when the pink is mixed in. Either way, wash hands and clean the work surface between the colors.
- Don’t roll the fondant too thin or your adorable Stitch ears will be floppy.
- If you want the ears to be stiff, make them first (as we did) and let them dry on the counter a while with a fan blowing on them. When pressed for time, you can try another of these ways to dry fondant quickly.
- Order the fondant – trust me! Coloring it isn’t hard but it changes the consistency. I got this small package of blue fondant and this package for the pink fondant.
How to Make Disney’s Stitch Cupcakes
I’m so glad you asked! Below is our written tutorial, complete with all of the supplies, ingredients, and recipes we used. If you’re creating a Disney party playlist on YouTube, here is our easy Stitch Cupcakes video tutorial.
More Disney-Inspired Cupcake Ideas You Might like
It’s no secret I love designing and making cupcakes. If you need inspiration, here are a few more creative cupcake ideas for Disney-inspired fun:
- Snow White Cupcakes – Everyone’s favorite princess is ready to party with these fun and easy cupcakes.
- Easy Mermaid Cupcakes – Need a way to WOW a little mermaid? Start with these.
- Unicorn Cupcakes – Okay, so technically I don’t know a Disney movie with unicorns in it, but these are amazing so I’m sharing them here. :)
Please Share or Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please share this fun idea to Facebook in a Disney group or save it to your favorite treats board on Pinterest.