Friends recommended I share this collection of Autism Mickey ears and hats. If you’re heading to a park, these might be one of the best accessories for your family.
Autism Mickey Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I know that going to Disney can be a kid’s dream come true. Even if a differently-abled child can’t express or verbalize it, a parent knows when their child is ready for the theme parks.
While helping a friend for their family’s first trip to Disney, she expressed a desire to get some autism Mickey ears for her son. She heard from a few Facebook friends that it helped signal the actors at Disney that he’s autistic.
I couldn’t believe it – what a smart idea! I helped her gather the best autism Mickey ears around and thought I’d share them with you! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Do you think this list would help others add a little magic to their trip? Please pin this to your favorite Mickey ears for Autistic people board on Pinterest to help spread the word.
Tips to Make these Mickey Ears for Autistic People
- Instead of ears, consider a hat with the same idea. We pack both for the kids because that sun is no joke!
- Take a lot of breaks and be sure to do some research on the shady spots around each park.
- Don’t try to go for just one day, make it a multi-day trip. When planning a trip like this, consider Disney a large city you’re going to tour. Be sure to schedule some downtime – for yourself and the kids.
- If you’re still working out your budget, be sure to check out these simple tips for budgeting food costs at Disney from an expert on the subject.
There are affiliate links in this article which means I could earn from qualifying purchases.
Where are these Autism Mickey Ears?
I’m so glad you asked. Below are all the awesome Autism Mickey Ears we found! And if you’re interested, a friend of mine bought a set of ears for herself but went with a hat for her son.
Autism Mickey Ears
This is the collection of our favorite autism Mickey and Minnie ears for Disney.
Autism Awareness Mickey Shirts
These Autism Awareness shirts might also be a great addition for a trip to Disney.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Mickey Ears for Disney You Might Like
- The BEST Snow White Mickey Ears (and the Evil Queen) – She’s so sweet and just perfectly perfect in every way–and that Evil Queen is so evil, it’s beautiful. Bwahahahaha!
- Out of this Galaxy Star Wars Mickey Ears – If your kiddos are into that whole galaxy far, far away, these ears are definitely the ones you’re looking for.
- DIY Mickey Ear and Minnie Ear Headbands – Yeah, you can make DIY Mickey ear and Minnie ear headbands. So. Freaking. Cool.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney board on Pinterest.